Bermuda Triangle is the greatest unsolved mystery of the modern age. Also called Devil’s Triangle.
It is a triangular shaped area in the North Atlantic Ocean, from Bermuda Island to Miami, USA and Puerto Rico. Hundreds of people and numerous boats, ships and planes have disappeared inside this triangle. Reasons given for these disappearances vary from scientific to sheer myth.
No.1-lost city atlantics:
The left over technology of atlantic is responsible for the sinking of ships. The presence of crystals belonging to atlantics is also believed to be responsible for sinking of ships. Some also believe it is due to the ancient Curse which was put upon atlantics for sinking ships.
People in ancient time believed that a Dragon or a Sea Monsters used to live under-water. This used to Destroy Ships coming there….
Pilots also believed that if a plane goes to that area, it goes into the past or the future.
No.4-UFO’s(Unidentified Flying Object):
Many scientists think that it is a place where the aliens come to collect humans or their technologies. The Bermuda triangle is a major place where all the aliens meet at a place and capture human specimens and take back to their planet to study.
The Gulf stream is an ocean current that originates in the gulf of mexio and then flows through the straits of florida into the North Atlantic. In Essence, it is a River within an ocean, And, Like a River, It can and does carry floating objects. It has a surface Velocity of up to about 2.5 meters per second.
One of the most cited explanations in official inquiries as to the loss of any aircraft or vessel is human error Whether deliberate or accidental, humans have been known to make mistakes resulting in catastrophe, and losses within the Bermuda Triangle are no exception.
Hurricanes are Powerful Strorms, Which form in tropical waters and have historically cost thousands of lives lost and caused billions of dollars in damage.. These storms have in the past caused a number of incidents related to the triangle.
In various oceans around the world, rogue waves have caused ships to sink and oil platforms to topple. These waves, were considered to be a mystery and or a myth…
Methane Lowers The Density Of Water. The presence of methane hydrates indicates enormous eruptions of methane bubbles that would Swamp A Ship, And projected high into the Air- Take Out flying airplanes, as well
Here are some Shocking facts about Bermuda Triangle :
- The Bermuda Triangle is not small. In fact, it is quite large and covers an area of 440,000 miles of sea. This is larger than the combined area of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra.
- The bermuda triangle is certainly not fixed and its effect can be experienced outside of the triangle too.
- The disappearances are ascribed to UFO’s and alien activity, city of Atlantis lost under the triangle, and various other technical, natural and geographical reasons.
- Whenever any plane or ship disappears in the Triangle, its debris cannot be found. The reason behind this is that Gulf Stream runs near the triangle, which quickly gets rid of the debris.
- At least 1000 lives are lost within the last 100 years. On average, 4 aircraft and 20 yachts go missing every year.
- Inside the Bermuda Triangle, US Government has AUTEC (for Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center), which is located on the Andros Island of Bahamas. Here US Navy tests their submarines, sonar and other weapons. However many are of the view that it is more than just the testing center.
- People have experienced electronic fog in bermuda triangle, which can be a Time Travel Tunnel too. Pilot Bruce Gernon claims he lost 28 minutes after flying through a time-warping cloud tunnel. The plane went missing from radars, only to re-emerge in Miami Beach. (Source: The Fog by Bruce Gernon.)
- One of the biggest and famous losses of US Military occurred in 1945. Five US Navy Avenger torpedo bombers flew from Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a sortie to the island of Bimini. The mission had 14 men. After about 90 minutes, the radio operators received a signal that the compass was not working. After that the communication was lost. The bombers were never found. The three planes that went for their rescue also disappeared.
- The first person to report about Bermuda Triangle was Christopher Columbus. He wrote in his journals that inside the triangle, the ship’s compass stopped working and he also saw a fireball in the sky.
- Bermuda Triangle is one of the rare places on earth where the compass does not point towards Magnetic North. Instead of that, it point towards true north, which creates confusion and that’s why so many ships and planes lost its course in the triangle.
It is impossible to describe all the hypotheses explaining mysterious events in this presentation, which take place in Bermuda…….
No expert or survivor can totally be sure about the Bermuda Triangle……..
It’s the mystery which excites brains of many people and sometime it will be revealed.