- Graduation: Any Graduate, Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
- Post Graduation: Any PG Course, Any Specialization, Any PG Not Required
HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd., is hunting for smart, proficient executives who can respond to the queries promptly and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer.
- To support operations of WMS Operations unit efficiently and be able to take on additional challenges on account of increased business by ensuring timely and error free processing of Mutual Funds feeds to AMCs & processing reverse feeds received from AMC.
- To manage the relationships with the AMCs, by developing relationships with the AMCs to enhance product knowledge and obtain assistance in improving service delivery.
- Tracking of Systematic Investment Plans. Processing of commission and service tax by identifying areas of automation and process improvements.
- Will be supporting the new product development / enhancement of the WMS system, by drawing up specifications for system enhancement and carrying out UATs as required, and ensuring the same are released into production in a timely manner.
- By assisting in drawing up procedures for new products and coordinating with other departments for successful implementation / roll out of new products.
- Experience or Knowledge in Mutual Funds.
- Excellent social skills required.
- Should be able to use the computer without training.
- Potential to handle time efficiently.
- Should be able to work tightly with the staff members.
Additional Information about the Job
- WalkIn Date: Monday To Friday
- WalkIn Time: 10:00 AM To 1:00 PM
- Experience: 0 to 2 yrs.
- Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
- Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
- Role Category: Mutual Funds/ Fund Management/ Asset Management
- Role: Operations Executive
- Location: Chennai
- Previous Banking Experience in Mutual Funds will be an added advantage.
Global Service Delivery (GSD) is an integral part of HSBC Technology and Services and delivers world-class services for HSBC’s customers across Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.
HSBC has a diverse talent pool that anticipates and understands the needs of HSBC’s customers globally and operates through a network of 19 Group Service Centres across Europe, the Asia Pacific & the Middle East. The Group Service Centres play a key role to deliver a consistent customer experience and drive customer advocacy for HSBC by creating a seamless service delivery proposition.